CAR SHAKING AT EXCESSIVE SPEED

2004 Kia Spectra

Jackie#01

April, 7, 2009 AT 8:14 AM

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2004 Kia Spectra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 36000 miles

Hi, I purchased a 2004 Kia Spectra last year from the dealer. I noticed recently when driving, the car front end shakes and wobbles really bad going speed of 50 mph +. The car feels like the tires or the engine is going to fall out.

The dealer told me I needed tires. I took it to 2 different tire places and they told me, the tires are fine. They told me to take it back to the dealer because there might be a problem with the chasie or the engine mount. I don't know if the car was in an accident.

The dealer is still insisting that I need tires. The front end does look like it was hit because the bumper at the front is not fully aligned.

Dave H

April, 7, 2009 AT 5:12 PM

You will need to take the vehicle to an independant repair shop and have them inspect the chassis and undercarriage and also the wheels/tyres at the same time !

Replace Rear Brake Pad-Rotor Subaru Legacy
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Ford Explorer
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement