Here's the procedure for removing your door handle.
1. Disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Remove door trim.
3. Remove one screw on pull handle bracket.
4. Remove pull handle bracket.
5. Remove speaker.
1. Remove three screws on door speaker.
2. Unfasten harness connector from door frame.
3. Pull out speaker and disconnect connectors.
Note: Peel plastic moisture barrier off carefully so that it can be reused.
6. Peel off plastic moisture barrier carefully by pulling it away gradually from door frame.
7. Disconnect outside door handle rod of door lock assembly from outside door handle.
8. Disconnect lock cylinder rod of door lock assembly from door lock cylinder of door handle.
9. Remove two mounting bolts on outside door handle.
10. Remove outside door handle.
1. Position outside door handle.
2. Install two mounting bolts.
Tighten two mounting bolts to 78 - 113 lb. In (9 - 13 N.M, 90 - 130 kg. Cm)
3. Connect door lock cylinder rod of door lock assembly to door lock cylinder of door handle.
4. Connect outside door handle rod of door lock assembly to outside door handle.
5. Install plastic moisture barrier.
1. Fasten plastic moisture barrier.
2. Route electrical harness connector through plastic moisture barrier.
3. Pull out remote control rods for inner door handle through plastic moisture barrier.
6. Install speaker with three mounting bolts.
7. Install pull handle bracket with one mounting screw.
8. Install door trim.
9. Connect negative battery cable.
Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 AT 5:24 AM