1996 Kia Sephia emission codes deq

LENAGAIN
  • 1996 KIA SEPHIA
My exhaust gasket inbetween the sound resonater and the catlytic converter burnt thru and stated leaking exhaust. The check engine light came on. I didn't fix it right away and the check engine light went out all by itself one day. I went thru deq and the catalyst Unready evaporative Unready 02 sensor Unready 02 heater Ready egr Unready.
Those seem to be the four things preventing deq. It also said Catalyst heat Unsupported 2nd Air Unsupported and AC unsupported but I have AC and it works fine and the car runs really good.
The check engine light won't come on responding to the codes anymore and when I plug my obdII into the car it reads error with the icons of the four problems. What can make the check englne light come back on? Or something. If you can fix me I would be happy to donate something.
Monday, December 21st, 2009 AT 5:33 PM

DAVE H
Check for a blown bulb
Thursday, April 15th, 2010 AT 4:34 AM