SEDONA 3.5 LT SERPENTINE BELT HOW TO TAKE TENSION O

2002 Kia

fscharlie

June, 9, 2006 AT 1:55 AM

Well it looks like none of you so called car mechanics knows any thing about kia sedonas. Something as easy as taking the tension off the altenator belt stumps you all. Thanks for nothing : twisted: : evil: : : cry: :

Changing Drive Belt

cody-ody

June, 18, 2006 AT 8:14 AM

There is a speciality tool actually to take the tension of this belt. You can also do it the " old fashioned way" and alow only 1/2 inch of play with moderate pressue at the longest part of the belt(between the compressor and the crank pulley if I remember correctly)
If you experiencing some kind of problem like noise or altinator not charging bring it back to the dealer their are a few " bulletins" or " improvements I've heard about for these problems.

mauiboy

August, 12, 2009 AT 1:43 PM

Under the pully is a bolt, and then losen the nut on the pully the bolt on the bottom will make the pully go up and down. Thats how you do it

Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Serpentine Belt Replacement Saturn Vue
Serpentine Belt Replacement Acura MDX
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe