Please furnish this information. This will help narrow down the troubled circuit. Any other information that you can furnish will be very helpful.
1. Do you have automatic lamps? Light turns on automatically when the ignition is on.
2. Do you have daytime running light? Headlights turn on once the vehicle is in motion.
3. Explain which low beam light does not work? Driver or passenger side.
4. Turn on your high beam. Do you have both high beam lights? If not, which one burned out?
5. Do you have fog lamps? If yes, is the fog lamp operation affected by the problem you are having. If yes, describe in detail.
Sunday, February 1st, 2009 AT 1:50 AM