I posted the procedure for the module below and the programming as well.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
1. Remove lower right instrument panel silencer.
2. Remove glove box assembly.
3. Remove three screws attaching the mounting bracket to instrument panel.
4. Lower bracket and module assembly, to disconnect wire connector.
5. Remove two screws attaching the Remote Keyless Entry Module to bracket.
6. Remove two screws attaching the security module to bracket.
7. To installation reverse above procedures.
PROGRAM REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
1. Remove trim cover or floor console as needed that may be covering the Air Bag System Diagnostic Module (ASDM).
2. Pull floor carpeting back between the accelerator peddle and ASDM.
3. Locate program line a dark green wire with a insulator on the end. Located between the accelerator and (ASDM).
4. Turn ignition switch to the ON position.
5. Connect the program line from the Remote Keyless Entry Module to ground. The door locks will lock and unlock to indicate the receiver is ready to receive transmitter code. Trunk solenoid will not cycle.
6. Press any button on the transmitter to set code. If there is a second transmitter it has to be set at this time. The locks will cycle to confirm programming.
7. Disconnect the program line from ground. This returns the system to its normal operation mode.
8. Replace trim cover or floor console as necessary.
Wednesday, October 21st, 2020 AT 4:14 PM