MY 99 SHUT OFF AFTER HITTING A LITE POTHOLE...

1999 Jaguar XJR

mikeyRpower

November, 5, 2006 AT 7:21 PM

I CHECKED THE INERTA SWITCH CHECKED ALL MY FUSES MY FUEL PUMP KLICKS ON IVE HAD 3 GUYS LOOK AT IT I HAD THE COMPUTER HOOKED UP AND SHOWS NO CODES I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO PLEASE LET ME KOW IF YOU HEARD OF THIS AND ANY OTHER THINGS I COULD DO IVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND I THINK THAT IS SOMETHING ODD BALL AND MINOR I JUST CANT FIND IT.

Light Codes

Lighting Issue

tony_D

The inerta switch sounds like the problem, I know on my 1989 xjs jaguar, I hit a pot hole doing aboute 140mph lol and it hit hard enough to trip the switch, on mine all I had to do was puch the switch back down, and I tested it by taping it with a rubber hamor. I would check for spark, and fuel dilevery to the fuel rail, thats what the switch would kill operations of. Or its probly an odd ball problem, I have to figure out whey mine keeps flooding. Well best of luck. : -)

Dynamat Door Installation
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911