1989 Jaguar XJR 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 59000 miles
I have an '89 XJ6 and I've noticed the following with the left turn signal:
* Left turn signal on and it works and sounds fine
* Apply the brakes and the signal sound starts clicking faster
* The faulty bulb indicator light goes on
* The rear signal is not blinking but the brake light is on
* The front left signal is blinking normally
* Take the brakes off and the signal and sound go back to normal
If I swap in a different rear brake/signal board I get the same results as above
All bulbs and fuses have been checked and are working fine.
have the same problem?
Friday, March 20th, 2009 AT 8:27 AM