QUESTION TRANNY OVERHEATING AND THEN SMOKIN

1995 Isuzu Rodeo

themask

May, 1, 2009 AT 3:03 AM

1995 Isuzu Rodeo Question 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 135000 miles

I just sold a vehicle I had owned for nearly four years. I had no problems with the vehicle but I never drove it on the highway or outside city limits. The individual that bought it lived in a rural community, drove it home and then called me stating that the AT warning light had come on and that it was smoking by the time he arrived at home. I have never had this problem before and I am trying to figure out possible causes to decide if I am going to give the guy his money back or make him get the item fixed himself as it may potentially be his error.

Transmission Flare

Transmission Problem

nathan08t

May, 30, 2009 AT 11:58 PM

It would be his fault since he didn't test drive the car on the highway, but anyways, I would check and see if there is any transmission fluid in it first. It's possible the levels were very low, but had just enough to get you around where you needed to be.

Transmission Turbine Sensor Replacement
Automatic Transmission Service
Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement