Hello, thank for using 2CarPros.
For the fault code p0108
P0108 - MAP SENSOR VOLTAGE TOO HIGH(check pic1 and 2)
With engine speed above 400 rpm but less than 1500 rpm and closed throttle.
The MAP Sensor Signal voltage is greater than 4.6
- MAP sensor ground circuit open
- MAP sensor signal circuit open
- Map sensor defective
- MAP sensor wiring harness and connector intermittent defect
- MAP sensor wiring harness and connector observable defect
- PCM defective (MAP sensor voltage too high)
for fault p1297:(check pic3, 4, 5)
P1297 - NO CHANGE IN MAP FROM START TO RUN
Engine is idling with a stable rpm (rpm fluctuation
Images (Click to enlarge)
Sunday, February 3rd, 2019 AT 5:49 AM