1994 Infiniti Q45 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 160000 miles
I am at my wits end trying to repair my Q45. Here is a break down of the symptoms.
1. It shakes badly when idling
2. Sometimes it won't start as if it is not getting fuel
What I have already done:
1. I replaced the mass air flow sensor - used part
2. I replaced the fuel pump - new - now it starts
3. I replaced all 8 fuel injectors - new - still shakes
Now it starts but it still shakes very bad.
have the same problem?
Tuesday, February 5th, 2008 AT 3:40 PM