RUNNING LIGHTS

1991 Infiniti Q45

ajbend23

1991 Infiniti Q45 V8 210000 miles

my newly purchased q45 is having issues with the dash lights and the running lights turning on. Neither work at all I heard rumors saying that the board needed to be replacedd and that it was a recall on the car however looking through information available to me I didnt find any additional help or information about this kind of recall. Everything else works but these two things what do you think needs to be replaced and where would I find this part on the car?

Jack42

January, 27, 2010 AT 7:46 AM

That car has a headlight relay unit adn a timed control unit.I dodnt see any TSB or recall for either one, just for the headlight switch connector.I would start by seing if any wires power up out of the headlight switch when it is in the first position (Running lights), if not the headlight switch may be bad.

Jack42

January, 27, 2010 AT 7:46 AM

That car has a headlight relay unit and a timed control unit.I dont see any TSB or recall for either one, just for the headlight switch connector.I would start by seing if any wires power up out of the headlight switch when it is in the first position (Running lights), if not the headlight switch may be bad.

Side Marker Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Fog Light Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper