2007 Hyundai Veracruz back brakes went bad first

DLILLERJR
  • 2007 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
2007 Hyundai veracruz back brake pads wore comepletely off and only the inside of both back rotors were scorn severly. Front pads are still better than half good, bought this car new. Shouldnt front brakes where out 2 to 1 on pads, never did anything to the front pads what do you think is there a problem to why the back went bad first, I think out of common sense since it didnt wear the front first and didnt wear evenly on back there is more problem than what meets the eye? Expensive repair since still a dealer parts rotors, and pads. Thank You!
Thursday, February 5th, 2009 AT 8:28 PM

DGL
I have 73,000 miles on my Veracruz and I am also experiencing the same problem. I've received a quote of $600 to repair the repair the rear brakes including both rear rotors, pad, fluid and labor. The work will be done by an independent repair shop.
Friday, April 2nd, 2010 AT 10:49 PM
SARV68KY12
First time in my short life at 68 yrs old thay I replaced the rear beaks first. The dealer replaced them for $171.00
Sunday, November 7th, 2010 AT 4:57 PM

Related Brake Brake Pads - Front Content

Pad and Rotor Front - Hyundai Sonata 2014
VIDEO