Please help me about the reasons for the emergence of black smoke from the exhaust and what are the methods of treatment.
Thanks and best regards
have the same problem?
Friday, September 3rd, 2010 AT 5:09 PM
Probable causes of an engine running rich are as follows:
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line or defective fuel pressure regulator.
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.