DOOR DISASSEMBLY

• Merlin883rider
  • HYUNDAI

I can't figure out how to remove my door panels on my 2005 Hyundai Accent GT. It has 33068 miles and it has a 1.6L engine. The door panels are all manual, and it's the window crank that I can't seem to get off. I've looked for a clip and for a screw but there doesn't seem to have either one. How do I get the panel off and what am I missing? I am trying to install new speakers in both doors because they are both blown. Help please I can't stand it anymore and I've been trying for weeks to figure it out. Thanks, Merlin.

Thursday, May 24th, 2007 AT 2:19 PM

• Turbotuff20g

Hello I am a Hyundai tech to the rescue lol, there is a clip it is behind the base of the handle it is just hard to see, there is a tool to remove door handle but isnt needed u can take a big rebular screw driver and pry at the base of handle while pulling out wards on handle it usually pops off

Sunday, May 27th, 2007 AT 6:52 PM