2006 Hyundai Elantra electrical issue

HYUNDAI_DUDE
  • 2006 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
I went to use my car today and I noticed some out of ordinary things. First off my interior lights, radio, clock, and keyless entry remote didnt work. My spedometer and rpm were giving me funny readings.I thought a fuse was blown.I cheacked every single fuse and nothing was blown. Did something short out and blow something else beside a fuse?
Monday, January 7th, 2008 AT 5:23 PM

HYUNDAIDRIVER
My car has done the same. Keyless entry, clock, radio and dome lights are out. All of the fuses are good. Did you ever figure out what was wrong with yours?
+1
Thursday, April 24th, 2008 AT 8:41 PM
STARLITSKYES
My 06 elantra is doing the same thing! What ended up being the problem? Any info would be super helpful!

Thanks!
Sunday, June 8th, 2008 AT 10:22 AM
HYUNDAIDRIVER
I took it to the dealership and they replaced a fuse! I thought they were ok, but I guess they found a bad one! It was about a $45 repair.
-1
Sunday, June 8th, 2008 AT 11:52 AM
STARLITSKYES
Thank you soooooo much for your quick response.

We found a bad one but everytime we replace it it blows as soon as we open the door. We even took the light bulb out of the dome light. Did they replace a fuse under the dash? Or was one of the ones under the hood?

Thank you soooooo much!
Sunday, June 8th, 2008 AT 12:26 PM
MICHELEZ
My 06 Elantra is doing same thing! I replaced fuses associated with clock, lighter, radio, etc, but problem remains.

If this is just a fuse (or relay) replacement can someone tell me if under dash or hood? I hate to have to pay dealer if I can do this myself.
-1
Tuesday, July 7th, 2009 AT 7:55 PM
HERMAN DEL CARMEN
What else could I check besides the fuses
Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015 AT 3:26 PM