2001 Hyundai Elantra radiator removal

ANGIE1754
  • 2001 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Hi Guys,

On each side of the radiator at top tank are 2- 10 mm head machine screws holding the "condensor coil" for the A/c.

Am I correct that these 2 connections are not ALL that is holding the coil, just added as supports from the radiator?

Once I remove the top hose, bottom hose and remove the 2 shrouds then I will gain access to the auto trans hose connections, and removal of the screws atop the tank for the "Coil as previously mentioned I will be able to pull the radiator up and out. Another words no screws at the bottom out of sight connect to the radiator to the coil.

Please advise
Thank you
Saturday, April 18th, 2009 AT 12:06 AM

It sounds like you have removed everything needed. Won't it come out?
Friday, April 24th, 2009 AT 9:00 PM
ANGIE1754
Dear jacob and Nick,

I was writing first about the details because I noticed the 2 straps on top for the coil asking if there were any oter coil attachments that would prevent easy removal.

So do you agree that I have the steps correct.

Thank you
Saturday, April 25th, 2009 AT 10:23 PM
Hi:
Without being there I can't be 100%, but from what you described, it sounds correct.
Saturday, April 25th, 2009 AT 10:25 PM