FUEL PUMP RELAY

2000 Hyundai Elantra

Dan469

2000 Hyundai Elantra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

The car runs fine, never dies or stalls, but after its ben running for 2 hrs or more and I shut it off, when I go to start it it turns over finr but it acts like its getting no fuel whatsoever. Then after an hour or so it starts like nothing was wrong. I was told it could be the fuel pump relay but I cant locate it. I have the chiltens manual and it dosnt show location of the fuel pump relay. I was told ithe fuel pump could be over heating and the relay shuts itself off? But the car never dies its just wont start right away. Should I replace the fuel pump too? When this happens I have pulled up the back seat where the fuel pump is and it sounds like its getting no power. Would a defective relay do this? Or a defective pump? So I really want to find this relay, please help me Auto zone couldnt find it on there com eather

Fuel Pump Relay In passenger compartment relay box, sorry no pic available

Replace Your Fuel Pump Relay - Easy Steps
Replace Fuel Pump Relay
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right