ALIGNMENT AND BREAK LINE FLUSH

2009 Hyundai Azera

Pat Riggins

May, 19, 2010 AT 11:00 AM

Brakes problem
2009 Hyundai Azera 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 38,000 miles

Hi, I took my car in to an oil change & tire rotation. I was called and told the car needs to have the rear wheels aligned and the brake line needs to be flushed per a computer read. I'm not sure if I need to have either of these things done and was looking for advice. It seems everytime I take my car in for the oil change they find something else that needs to be done. I've heard of a front end alignment and brake line flush but not on a car with this few miles and never on the rear wheels. The cost is about $139.95 for each of these things to be done. I just don't know if they need to be done.

Thanks you for your time.

Patricia Riggins

mhpautos

May, 20, 2010 AT 4:01 AM

Hi there,

If the rear tyres are ok don't get the alignment done, as for the brake fluid, ask to have the test done with you, this sis just placing a meter in the fluid and pushing a button, it will show the condition, if it fails and I feel that it will not at this mileage, get it done.

Bleed and Flush Your Brake System Correctly
Brake Pads/Rotor Replacement Chevy Silverado
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Mini Cooper