2001 Hyundai Accent 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 67000 miles
I was wondering if you could give me a ballpark figure of how many hours of labor it would take a normal, reputable garage to replace the following list of parts?
1. Front left & right upper strut mounts
2. Front left & right strut assemblies
3. Front left & right control arms & bushings
4. Front left & right sway bar links
5. Front left & right tie rod ends
6. Front left & right rotors
7. Front left brake caliper
8. Front left & right brake pads
9. Left parking brake cable
10. Right rear wheel hub assembly
11. Rear left & right brake shoes
12. Rear left & right wheel cylinders
13. Rear left & right brake drums
14. Oil pan
15. Oil pan gasket
16. Valve cover gasket
17. Rear oxygen sensor
18. Windshield wiper linkage (front wipers)
I was told I needed to replace those parts, and I was wondering roughly how long it should take to do a replacement job for those parts.
I want to make sure I have enough money saved up to pay for the labour and any environmental and shop supply fees that may arise.
have the same problem?
Friday, October 17th, 2008 AT 4:27 PM