It sounds to me like something is draining your battery,
first of all lets check for a drain from your battery:
1. Remove your + battery cable,
2. Take a test light and hook it to the +cable and the other end to the post of your battery, if the test light is on you have a short,
3. Make sure all the doors are closed, and you don't have a light under the hood staying on,
4. It will probably take two people to perform this operation, (only because you are a rookie) have one person look at the test light, if your fuse boxes is under the dash, make sure you hold your finger on the door jam switch that activate your dome light,
5. Remove the fuses one by one, when the test light goes out you found the circuit that is giving you problems.
Friday, February 27th, 2009 AT 10:23 PM