2004 Hummer H1 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 29000 miles
I am having issues with my Right (passenger) Hazard light. I have attempted basic fixes, but am still experiencing the issue.
What I have tried:
- The bulb works during turn signal mode, but not in hazard.
- I checked the bulb to see if it is connected.
- I checked to make certain the terminal is recieving voltage.
- I switched the bulb from the opposite, working side.
- I checked for continuity in the turn signal switch on the steering column.
I am still experiencing the issue, and the manual does not seem to have much help, stating that there is not much that can go wrong. Any help would be appreciated!
have the same problem?
Wednesday, January 13th, 2010 AT 4:17 PM