NO AIR COMING OUT OF AIR VENT

Honda Prelude

anijha

May, 18, 2006 AT 2:21 AM

I have a honda prelude 2001 with 75000 miles on it.I got new stereo system installed in my car and ever since my climate control system is not working. There is no air coming out the air vent at all even though I slide it all the way to right. When I turn on my a/c and I am driving on freeway, I can feel a bit cold air air come in so I know my a/c is fine. But there is no air coming out of the vent. I checked all my fuses and they r fine. So I don't know what to do. Please help me out

Bruce Hunt

May, 23, 2006 AT 3:57 PM

It seems that quite a number of people are experiencing problems with other components in their vehicle after installation of a new stereo. First off, if you do the work yourself, using an approved wiring conversion kit is a must. Wiring directly to other power sources or fused circuits can cause problems. If the car experiences problems right after installation by a professional, take the car back and demand the job be done right and explain the problem. Caution: just because the company installs other stereos does not mean that they are right for your job. Find out more about the installing company. Often new stereos are a lot more than just a new radio system, they include amplifiers and amplified speakers with wiring being hooked to various power sources. If you experience problems, why not try undoing what you did and see if the problems disappear. Exercise caution when installing any electrical device in your car.

macat

June, 6, 2006 AT 11:21 AM

Sounds like a heater/ac controller to me ceck it out.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue