PARKING/SIGNAL LIGHTS

1994 Honda Prelude

steelcaller

August, 28, 2010 AT 3:36 PM

1994 Honda Prelude 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual

Ok so my right front turning signal does not come on in my 94 lude, not at anytime not as a parking light or as a hazard or turning signal, I hooked it up to my meter and it only shows about 4 volts getting to the light and a full 12 getting the the side that is working. Does anyone have a smart idea about what could be wrong? From what I've read I doubt its the turning relay sense it wont come on as a parking light either. But idk, why am I losing 8 volts of power? Where should I start looking? O and another great lil thing is that even with all power off there is still 4 volts going to the broken side. And the 0 volts going to the working side like you would expect.

bluelightnin6

August, 28, 2010 AT 10:17 PM

Hello and thanks for donating

Seems as though you have a ground issue. Check the ground wiring to that specific bulb housing and repair it as needed. Let me know how it goes.

Side Marker Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Headlight Bulb Replacement GMC Yukon
Headlight Bulb Replacement Acura MDX
DRL Light Bulb Replacement