Okay here it is for all odyssey power sliding door problems. This will fix it 99% of the time. It needs to be rehomed. I posting the procedure once and only once. Good luck everyone!
1. Erase the sliding door trouble codes by removing the # 13 (7.5 ) fuse from the passenger's under-dash fuse box for 10 seconds. Then put the fuse back in.
2. Turn off the main door switch. Make sure that the ignition switch is off.
3. Manually open the sliding door and make sure it's fully open.
4. Turn the ignition switch on. Then turn on the door switch.
5. Push and hold the CLOSE side of the dashboard door switch for that door until the door is fully closed.
6. Try the door operation with the dashboard door switch, the remote and the door handles.
Saturday, April 5th, 2008 AT 8:05 PM