Hi Garage Boy,
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
NOTE: Manufacturer's terminology for this filter is dust and pollen filter.
CABIN AIR FILTER
Removal & Installation (1999-2004)
1. While holding the glove box, remove the glove box stop on each side.
2. Remove the bolts, then remove the glove box.
3. Cut the plastic cross brace in the glove box opening with diagonal cutters n the area shown, and discard it.
4. Remove the bolts, the screws and the glove box frame.
5. Remove the filter lid from the evaporator, then pull out the dust and pollen filter.
6. To install filter, reverse removal procedure.
Fig. 5: Removing Dust & Pollen Filter Courtesy of AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO., INC.
Monday, October 13th, 2008 AT 1:32 PM