You need to remove the panel to replace the back light bulbs.
HEATER CONTROL PANEL REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1. Remove the center panel (see CENTER PANEL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION ).
2. Remove the self-tapping screws and the heater control panel (A) from the center panel (B).
3. Install the control panel in the reverse order of removal. After installation, operate the various functions to see whether they works properly.
4. Run the self-diagnostic function to confirm that there are no problems in the system.
CENTER LOWER COVER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when prying components.
Take care not to scratch the dashboard and related parts.
1. Remove the clips (A) and detach the clips (B) then remove the center rear cover (C).
2. Install the cover the reverse order of removal, and note these items: Ã Check for damaged or stress-whitened clips, and replace them with new ones. Ã Push the clips into place securely.
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 AT 6:39 AM