1. Make and Model of your Car- 1993 Honda Civic sedan
2. Include the mileage - 211,000
3. Stick Shift or Automatic Transmission - Stick shift
4. 2 or 4 wheel drive - front wheel drive
5. Strange sounds - no
6. Fluid leaks - burning alot of oil
7. Past repair history if applicable - cv joints, timing belt and water pump, new compressor.
My car started overheating back in April. We determined it was the radiator so we replaced it and the hoses. I sometimes can drive it for a week without adding any water or antifreeze before it overheats again. My husband did a pressure test on the radiator and head gasket and both seems to be ok. The radiator broke again a few days ago. We are still trying to figure out what is wrong. Please help.
have the same problem?
Monday, September 10th, 2007 AT 2:48 PM