CAR NOISE!

2003 Honda Civic

Jenifer

November, 30, 2008 AT 12:25 PM

2003 Honda Civic

I have a 2003 honda civic, its small and it makes a loud noise everytime I go a little bit over 60 mph, and sometimes 50 mph! I don't know what to do!

my dad says its because it's a small car and the wind makes that noise! Haha I totally disagreee with him!

I'm worried that something is gonna happen to my car! Please help!
thank you!

Jenifer : )

F4I_guy

November, 30, 2008 AT 10:26 PM

What kind of noise is it? Buzzing? Moaning? Does it change when you turn the wheel? Brake? Etc. We need more information.

First thing that comes to mind would be a noisy windshield. But there are many possibilities.

Jenifer

November, 30, 2008 AT 10:54 PM

It makes a moaning/ beeping noise. When the noise is happening, and I let go of the gas pedal, the noise decreases. When I go over 60 mph the noise increases as I speed up and stays longer. Sometimes when I go exactly 80 mph the noise stops and comes back later. The noise is really on and off. The noise is coming from the front and I feel like its coming fromt the middle of the windshield/ radio area. Thank you for helping, if you need more information just tell me!

Jenifer : )

bluelightnin6

November, 30, 2008 AT 11:00 PM

There is a distinct difference between moaning and beeping. If it is a small moaning then, yes it is just the vehicle. It's called " road noise", perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

Beeping however. Well that is a different story. Are you sure it is beeping?

Wiper Blade Replacement Porsche Carrera
Headlight Lens/Housing Replacement Mini
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Mercedes
Headlight Bulb Replacement Volkswagen Jetta
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Volkswagen