AUDIO UNIT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
NOTE: Ã Put on gloves to protect your hands. Ã Take care not to scratch the dashboard and related parts.
1. Make sure you have the anti-theft code for the radio, then write down the frequencies for the radio's preset buttons.
2. Remove the dashboard center lower cover
3. Remove the two mounting bolts, then pull out the center panel (A).
Pulling Out Center Panel Courtesy of AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO., INC.
4. Disconnect the audio connector (B), antenna lead (C) and the A/C connectors (D), then remove the center panel.
5. Remove the heater control panel
6. Remove the four mounting bolts and the audio unit from the radio brackets.
Removing Mounting Bolts & Audio Unit From Radio Brackets Courtesy of AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO., INC.
7. Install the audio unit in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
Make sure the audio unit and A/C connectors are plugged in properly, and the antenna lead is connected properly.
Enter the anti-theft code for the radio, then enter the customer's radio station presets.
Friday, October 17th, 2008 AT 1:43 PM