Door Panel Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door panel and other parts.
o Inner handle trim
o Mirror mount cover panel
2. If applicable, remove the regulator handle by pulling the clip out with a wire hook.
3. Remove the armrest pocket, then disconnect the power window switch connector.
4. Remove the speaker cover, then remove the screws.
5. Release the clips that hold the door panel. Remove the door panel by pulling it upward. Disconnect the speaker connector.
NOTE: Remove the door panel with as little bending as possible to avoid creasing or breaking it.
6. Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
You will need to remove the inner door panel so you can see if the window is binding something broke or a weak window motor.I posted the instruction's and emailed you the diagrams that you will need. Let me know what you find.
Thursday, September 16th, 2010 AT 11:44 AM