You can try resetting the PCM/ECM and perform the idling relearn procedure.
1. Make sure all electrical items (A/C, audio, rear window defogger, lights, etc.) Are off.
2. Reset the ECM/PCM with the HDS.
3. Turn the ignition switch ON (II), and wait 2 seconds.
4. Start the engine. Hold the engine speed at 3,000 rpm without load (in Park or neutral) until the radiator fan comes on, or until the engine coolant temperature reaches 194 F (90 C).
5. Let the engine idle for about 5 minutes with the throttle fully closed.
NOTE: If the radiator fan comes on, do not include its running time in the 5 minutes.
Thursday, August 6th, 2009 AT 12:22 PM