1. Broken Front engine mount
2. Broken Side engine mount - They say that in Arizona, motor mounts just break in the heat.?
3. Leaking power steering pump - I've found no evidence of anything leaking on my garage floor or work parking space. There are no noises when I turn the wheel.
4. Drive Belt needs replaced
5. Timing Belt needs replaced
6. Rear brakes are worn - No squeeling at all when I brake.
7. Dirty coolant. System needs flushed and thermostat is recommended.
This list adds up to about $1500 in work. How is it, that with no change in my driving habits, all of this needs done now. Just 3 months ago, they said everything looked great.
have the same problem?
Sunday, September 28th, 2008 AT 11:02 AM