2004 Honda Accord 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 86000 miles
I took my car to the dealer for a regularly scheduled oil change which took about 30 minutes. The last time I was in, they told me everything looked great. This time, only 3 months later, they gave me the following list of issues that " need to be remedied right away":
1. Broken Front engine mount
2. Broken Side engine mount - They say that in Arizona, motor mounts just break in the heat.?
3. Leaking power steering pump - I've found no evidence of anything leaking on my garage floor or work parking space. There are no noises when I turn the wheel.
4. Drive Belt needs replaced
5. Timing Belt needs replaced
6. Rear brakes are worn - No squeeling at all when I brake.
7. Dirty coolant. System needs flushed and thermostat is recommended.
This list adds up to about $1500 in work. How is it, that with no change in my driving habits, all of this needs done now. Just 3 months ago, they said everything looked great.