FLUTTERING

2002 Honda Accord

uamau5

December, 21, 2009 AT 5:35 AM

2002 Honda Accord 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 130000 miles

Im starting out in 1st and shifting towards 5th. Inbetween shifting and driving in the gears normal speeds my car sputters out. Like im pressing the gas but it will go in and out as im trying to climb hills or if I want to just drive in 3rd, 4th, and 5th gear. Its like its missing or something. I went to 2 autoshops and they didnt fix the problem. I've spent a numerous amount of money towards this problem. What is my problem if you understand what im trying to say.

December, 21, 2009 AT 10:53 AM

Hi uamau5,

Thank you for the donation.

Sorry to say your question is not clear and I do not understand the problem you are facing.

Do you mean to say the engine is misfiring while going uphill or when there is a load on it?

Is the Check Engine Lamp indicating?
What have you do so far? Let me know the parts that has been replaced.

uamau5

December, 22, 2009 AT 4:26 PM

When Im driving my car, If I put to much pressure on my gas pedals my car will feel like its going to die out. It doesnt go smoothly it jerks like if you were to jam on your break repeatedly while driving. Is this clear enough for you cause I dont know how else to explain my problem. Two auto shops couldnt figure it out so Im on my last bridges with this.

December, 23, 2009 AT 11:23 AM

The symptoms are clearer but the minute details are not and you are not ble to explain in more details.

Is the Check Engine Lamp showing when engine is running?

Have the valve clearances been checked?
You could have a problem with the Throttle Position Sensor or Accelerator sensors.

Transmission Service Ford Super Duty F-250
Transmission Fluid Replacement Mercedes Benz
Transmission Service Toyota Tacoma
Automatic Transmission Service
Transmission Drain and Refill Kia Sportage
Pulling an Auto Trans? Easy Instructions