You should use the same post to reply so that whoever handling the replies can attend to you when notification is received. I have transferred the question here so you can continue.
Posted at Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:10 pm
By lovebug454@msn. Com, Have Donated
Give Feedback | Votes: 0
1991 Honda Accord 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic
how do I remove the front bumper
To remove the front bumper, you need to
1. Remove the front grille.
2. Remove the clips and bolts at bottom of bumper.
3. Remove screws at both end of bumper inside fender.
4. Remove bumper signal lights and fog light assy.
5. Remove bolts inside signal light assy cavity.
6. Remove nut just below the headlight inside ngine compartment.
Removing the battery and coolant reservoir would make access easier.
Monday, May 17th, 2021 AT 11:47 AM