To remove alternator.
1. Disconnect battery negative terminal.
2. Remove alternator mast wire 10mm hex nut and disconnector coupler.
3. Release alternator adjusting bolt and nut.
4. Pull at alternator belt to loosen it and allow slack for removal.
5. Remove lower alternator base bolt and nut.
Alternator ready to be taken out. If control solenoid box above is restricting, unloosen holding bolts and move it aside. If you need to remove it, mark all the hoses accordingly, wrong installation will cause engine running problem.
Saturday, June 28th, 2008 AT 8:31 AM