You get the line at the rack from above, not underneath. It is tight but you can get the line off the rack by using an 18mm crows foot socket and a ratchet with an extension.
The other end you get from the drivers side fender well.
I attached a YouTube video for you. It is for a 2007 but it is the same for yours as well.
1. Place a drain pan under the vehicle.
2. Remove the accessory drive belt.
3. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Vehicle Lifting.
4. Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
5. The power steering pressure hose is the lower hose at the power steering gear. Remove the power steering pressure hose from the power steering gear.
6. Remove the power steering pressure hose from the power steering pump.
7. Remove the power steering pressure hose from the clamps on the power steering gear.
8. Remove the power steering pressure hose-from the vehicle.
Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 AT 5:01 AM