Thanks for visiting 2CarPros.
The resistor is located under the defroster grille on the HVAC box. I'll post the steps and pictures below on how to access it.
1. Disable the SIR system. (Remove negative battery cable and wait ten minutes)
2. Remove screws and unsnap windshield defroster duct from mode valve assembly. Lift up on defroster duct and move it to the right. This will allow access to resistor assembly.
3. Disconnect blower motor resistor connector.
4. Remove screws and blower motor resistor.
1. Install blower motor resistor and screws.
2. Connect blower motor resistor connector.
3. Move defroster duct to the left. Install windshield defroster duct Onto the mode valve assembly and install screws.
Windshield Defroster Nozzle: 2.2 N.M (20 in-lbs)
4. Enable SIR system. (Refer to "Enabling the SIR System".)
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, February 22nd, 2019 AT 11:40 PM