Did you calibrate the new one once you installed it?
Did you check for power to the actuator itself?
REMOVE OR DISCONNECT
1. Battery ground cable.
2. Instrument panel compartment for excess.
3. Electrical connection.
1. Install the battery ground cable.
2. Electrical connection to the actuator.
3. Turn the ignition key to the accessory position.
4. Allow the actuator to position itself.
5. Turn off the ignition key.
6. Disconnect the electrical connection from the actuator.
7. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
INSTALL OR CONNECT
1. Actuator to the heater assembly.
3. Electrical connection to the actuator.
4. Instrument panel compartment.
5. Battery ground cable.
Friday, April 20th, 2018 AT 5:36 AM