Do you have a safari savanna etc?Which engine?Let me know so I can get you the correct info.
September, 1, 2010 AT 2:57 PM
My vehicle is a 1999 GMC Safari Van
September, 1, 2010 AT 3:00 PM
The engine is a 4.3 liter V-6
September, 1, 2010 AT 3:08 PM
There you go.
September, 1, 2010 AT 3:19 PM
Can you resend the screen shots about removal procedures only. I am not able to read the print after printing them.
September, 1, 2010 AT 6:38 PM
1. Disconnect the battery negative cable.
2. Remove the air cleaner assembly.
3. Remove the drive belt.
4. Disconnect the regulator electrical connector.
5. Remove the generator front mounting bolts.
6. Remove the generator rear mounting bolt.
7. Remove the generator output (BAT) terminal nut.
8. Remove the generator.
1. Position the generator on the vehicle.
NOTE : Refer to Fastener Notice in Cautions and Notices.
2. Loosely install the mounting bolts.
3. Install the generator output (BAT) lead.
4. Loosely install the generator output (BAT) nut.
* Tighten the mounting bolts to 50 N.M (37 lb ft).
* Tighten the generator output (BAT) terminal nut to 20 N.M (15 lb ft).
5. Connect the regulator electrical connector.
6. Install the drive belt.
7. Install the air cleaner.
8. Connect the battery negative cable.
That should do the trick.
September, 2, 2010 AT 7:00 AM
Maybe this will be easier to see
September, 2, 2010 AT 11:50 AM
Thanks for your help. I was able to get the old one out and a new one installed.