I have a 99' grand prix with 172000+ miles that I passed on to my son a month ago, the car has been well maintained and running very well. After getting some kind of fuel pump replaced (that I was told was rusted) we noticed antifreeze on the ground. At first he had to replace the antifreeze 1 time a week now for the past 2 weeks he's had to put antifreeze in every day at $10 :shock: daily (the overflow bucket). I looked under the car today and saw where the antifreeze is coming from. There is a black plastic like thing over what I guess is the radiator and it has a hole in it, it looks like a cap may go over it so my question is. Is there a cap for that? And also is it worth getting the radiator fixed if there is something wrong with it? Or should we just get him another used car? Considering the miles on the car. Thanks
have the same problem?
Saturday, March 4th, 2006 AT 10:23 AM