GMC Jimmy

SUMMER
  • GMC JIMMY
Im a young single mom who loves to work on her car. Just dont knwo much about it. I read the chiltons manual and recently welded on a new muffler(was so much fun!) I wan to do what I can by my self. On thing I am having trouble with is replacing the turn signal flasher. I have the part and have read my chiltons manual, but cant seem to figure out where it is located. Help please and thank you
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006 AT 1:33 AM

KEN
Hello, thank you for writing us. We have the information you need, but we can get it till tomorrow. Please wait. :Wink:
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006 AT 7:34 PM
SUMMER
Thank you I can be patient :).I heard that it is under the hood or dash maybe.?
Thursday, January 5th, 2006 AT 10:50 AM
KEN
What year is it, and do you have digital or analog gauges?
Thursday, January 5th, 2006 AT 11:22 AM
SMOKINFLOYD4.3
Its on the fuse panel underneath the drivers side of the dash, sweety.
Thursday, January 5th, 2006 AT 4:16 PM
SUMMER
Thank you! I knew it was somewhere like that. Hey, I have a lot to learn! Lol
Friday, January 6th, 2006 AT 2:14 PM
KEN
Thank you for the input "smokinfloyd4.3." It thanks to people like this that make 2CarPros. Com forum so great ! :D
Friday, January 6th, 2006 AT 2:55 PM
SUMMER
Im with you you Ken! I am very happy that I found this site! Thank you all!
Friday, January 6th, 2006 AT 6:44 PM
SMOKINFLOYD4.3
Its all good, thanks for having, this site I learn alot of things, myself, when I scan through, the gm section especially, and I enjoy using my knowledge to answer certain questions, we all get stumped and need help, thanks,
john
Saturday, January 7th, 2006 AT 11:14 PM
SUMMER
Ya know, I really want to get hands on experiance! Every friend I have that can teach me, WONT. They say they will get "distracted". Im so irritated! My dad is retarted when it comes to cars, and my brother is as cluleless as me. Any way, I just wanted to vent. So, now there is a new problem with my Jimmy. I took it up 8,000 feet above sea level. It did not like that at all. Now it shutters really bad and has trouble starting(just a tad). What in the world did I do? Maybe the fuel pump. Cuz I step on the gas and I seems like it doesnt want to go. And maybe the idle needs to be adjusted?
Monday, January 9th, 2006 AT 11:05 AM