1990 GMC C1500 TAILIGHTS

• TEKNYNE102
  • 1990 GMC C1500

1990 GMC C1500 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic

I HAVE A 1990 SIERRA 1500 AND MA BRAKE LIGHTS WORK AND MY SIGNALS WORK. BUT WHEN I TURN HEADLIGHTS ON MA BRAKE LIGHTS DONT WORK AND IT DONT ILLUMINATE ETHIER AND MA SIGNAL WILL BLINK ONCE ON LEFT TRUN AND NONE ON RIGHT. ALTHOUGH IT WOULD LIGHT ERY DIM ON THE RIGHT TURN SIGNAL BUT WILL NOT BLINK NOR SHOW BRIGHT. IT IT POSSIBLE THAT ONE OF MA BULBS ON TAIL LIGHT IS GOIN OUT OR SOMETHING SINCE THE SIGNAL IS TIED IN WITH TAILIGHTS?IDK HELP PLEASE

Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 AT 8:26 AM

• Dr Loot

Most likely it's a headlight switch try activating the tail lights on and off and see if you can get them to come on

Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 AT 11:15 AM
  • TEKNYNE102

Alright.I mean I turn the lheadlight switch on and nothing in the back works no tailights and no brake lights and the blinker work on left turn but not right. Could I rewire the tailight to the fuse box on a line with som3thing else and have it on all da tyme when I start the truck to make it look like its working right r something.I mean it idk know which wire it is. Its four. And ma reverse lights dont work at all.

Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 AT 12:58 PM
  • Dr Loot

Okay listen up have you checked the bulbs to make sure they are good? do you have a trailer hitch light connection? if you do you and it is aftermarket that's where your issues that. I will send you the wiring diagram anyway so you have something to, do.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/307270_1990_Cevy_1.jpg

make sure you're right click on the image and save it on your computer so you can blow it up.

Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 AT 9:14 PM