Fuse box diagrams?

BIGPULSATOR420
  • 2004 FORD F-150
I need to know what fuses go to air conditioning and heating components, blower motor, buttons.
Friday, April 12th, 2019 AT 12:51 PM

SCGRANTURISMO

I have included in the diagrams down below the information that you requested. There are junction box diagrams with fuse and relay descriptions. If you should have any other vehicle related questions, please, feel free to ask. That is what we are here for.

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
Friday, April 12th, 2019 AT 1:20 PM
RANDYR40
  • 2004 FORD F-150
I need the diagram to interior fuse box passenger side.
Monday, September 7th, 2020 AT 2:11 PM (Merged)
ASEMASTER6371
Good afternoon,

I will attach the fuse box legend. Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.

-1
SCOOPI321
  • 2002 FORD F-150
My truck wont start and with the key off there is a clicking from under the dash, but in the fuse box, when number 14 fuse is pulled, the clicking stops, what does this mean, what is this fuse for? We have changed the battery and had the altenator checked to find it is bad. All we want to do at this point is get the truck started to get my son home. Its going to be cold outside. Before he pulled the fuse, he could step on the brake pedal and the clicking would stop. Does anyone have any answers for us
Monday, September 7th, 2020 AT 2:13 PM (Merged)
This guide can help you check the fuses with the diagrams below for the fuse panel.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-a-car-fuse

Check out the diagrams (Below). Please run this test and get back to us.
FRED CRUZE
  • FORD F-150
I have a blown fuse but cannot even locate the fuse box. This is a 2006 F-150, 4.6 automatic transmission. The manual says look below and to the right of the instrument panel. I have removed the panel directly below the steering wheel as well as to the right just above the floor. I see nothing that looks like a fuse box. Can you tell me where this might be or where I can find a diagram on-line.

Monday, September 7th, 2020 AT 2:14 PM (Merged)
FISHERMAN
Hello !!

Here the picture of the fuse panel access (I hope you find it!)

https://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/576_ford_f150_fuse_panel_1.jpg

Good Luck!

Sponsored links