If the other windows work chances are the window motor itself went out, there is nothing between the master switch and the driver's side window motor. To be sure you can use a test light to confirm the motor is getting a ground and power.
Here is how to change the motor out and I have included the power window wiring diagrams so you can see how the system works.
1. Move the window to the full UP position, if possible.
2. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
3. Remove door trim panel.
4. Disconnect electrical harness connector from motor.
5. Remove window regulator.
6. With regulator on bench, remove three screws retaining the motor to the regulator and remove motor.
1. With regulator on bench, install three screws retaining the motor to the regulator.
2. Install the window regulator.
3. Connect the electrical harness connector to the window motor.
4. Install door trim panel.
5. Connect battery negative cable.
This video shows the job being done on a similar vehicle by the process is the same:
Check out the images (below). Please let us know what happens.
Images (Click to make bigger)
Friday, February 10th, 2023 AT 3:40 PM