2003 Windstar keypad entry code

DOTHCAR
  • 2003 FORD WINDSTAR

Would anyone know, where to find the 5 digit code for the door keypad (keyless entry) on 2003 ford windstar? The owner manual said it stick on the computer module, but where is the computer module? Does anybody know?Help would be very appreciated, Thanks, :lol:

Saturday, August 18th, 2007 AT 10:14 PM

M_H_RITZEL

The module is on the drivers side, under the dash towards the left, mounted on the inside firewall. But if it is not there you will need to call the dealer with the vin number and they will look it up for you. You will need to prove the car is yours though first.

+1
Sunday, August 19th, 2007 AT 10:24 AM
DOTHCAR

Thanks for reply. I found the module but the 5 digit code sticker was not there, any where else I should look? :(

Sunday, August 19th, 2007 AT 6:36 PM
M_H_RITZEL

It could be on the back side, Other than that I do not know where it would be. If it is not then I would get in touch with a dealer for ford and see if they had any suggestions.

Monday, August 20th, 2007 AT 10:59 AM