Here is the info you requested.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Lift up wiper arm to pivot cap and remove nus from assembly, then raise arm to service position and rock arm to release from pivot shaft.
3. Remove interior lift gate trims as necessary.
4. Disconnect electrical connector at motor.
5. Remove mounting screws, then remove motor assembly from lift-gate.
6. Reverse procedure to install, noting the following.
A. Torque motor to liftgate mounting screws to 80-106 inch lbs.
B. Connect battery ground cable, then turn wiper On then Off to park system before installing wiper arms.
C. Position arm to pivot shaft, then torque shaft nut to 22-29 ft. Lbs.
NOTE: Vehicle specific information about operation, stored in PCM using battery backed up memory, may be lost when battery is disconnected. If this occurs poor engine performance, stalling and other drive-ability problems may occur. It may be necessary to drive the vehicle for up to 10 miles to allow the PCM to relearn this information.
Friday, November 7th, 2008 AT 10:28 PM