1994 Ford Tempo

ZOOGERGIRL00
  • 1994 FORD TEMPO
1994 Ford Tempo. 850,000+ miles. Leaks on the front passenger floor board, I have no idea why. It seems to happen around the time that I use the heater a lot.

When I first start up my car, there's a noise that sounds like the belt will rub, rub, rub, or something of the sort, and it's extremely loud and the same type of noise when I turn left or right, especially when I'm going slow or making sharp turns.

I've seen the belt and it has a chunk out of it, I know I should get it replaced, but also, the belt is all slippery and oily and I know that I also have a couple of leaks under the hood as well, but I've been told they aren't major. Could this oily belt be slipping while I'm driving? - Because my car doesn't go as fast as I think it should (acceleration wise) and I feel that sometimes the automatic shifting is off. My car has trouble going up inclines and it is frustrating because it's so slow.
Friday, January 29th, 2010 AT 2:11 PM

FIXITMR
Your cars a mess. Marry or date a mechanic.
Sunday, February 7th, 2010 AT 10:51 PM