CAR CUTS WHILE I'M DRIVING!

MRS. HUNT
  • FORD TAURUS
2003 FORD TAURUS 72,000 MILES. WHILE I'M DRIVING THE CAR, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE, WHEN, OR WHAT KIND OF WEATHER IT IS, IT JUST AUTOMATICALLY CUTS OFF WHEN ITS WANTS TO. THEN OCCASSIONALLY I CAN'T GET IT TO CRANK AT ALL. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM! THANKS!
Sunday, June 10th, 2007 AT 7:56 PM

KIN CHAN
There are more than 3 motor on 03' taurus. Which one?
Chk engine lite on?
If so. Whats the code?
Sunday, June 10th, 2007 AT 8:22 PM
MRS. HUNT
I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT CARS BUT I HOPE THAT I'M GIVING YOU THE RIGHT INFO THAT YOU NEED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION : 24 VALVE DUAL OVERHEAD CAM
Sunday, June 10th, 2007 AT 11:18 PM
KIN CHAN
What about check engine lite?Did it came on?
Did u take it to auto zone and pull a code. If not do it and come back with more info
also. Can u restart it right back after stalling or u have to wait for awhile?
This is an intermediate problem. Which means problems gotta show up more to catch it. But u have to answer my question before I can even speculate what and where I start my strategy of approach
correct me if I am wrong, u sounds pretty much iliterate on auto repair.I'll try here to diagnose and give u an idea what and where ur problem might be. Again as I speak only here for myself. Not other moderator nor this site. There's no way to train some1 to be an overnite mechanic and fix their car problem especially no tool no knowledge no experience. If thats sounds good to u. Then I promise u i'll nail ur problem to a pretty small area and give u the best advice for repair so u won't get rip off
msg me when u find more info
Monday, June 11th, 2007 AT 2:03 AM

Related General Content

Drill Out a Bolt and Tap a Thread
VIDEO