1. Remove the door trim panel and watershield
2. Remove door speakers if equipped.
3. Raise the window all the way.
4. Detach the rear glass run retainer from the door and take it out.
5. Lower the window enough to provide access to the glass braket and retention rivits. Tap the center pin out of each rivet with a punch, then drill out the rivets with a 1/4-inch drill.
6. Lift the glass out through the top of the door.
7. Installation is the reverse of the removal steps with the following: A) Lubricate the regulator rollers, shaft and tracks with multi-purpose grease.
B) Raise and lower the window to check its operation before installing the speakers, watershield and door trim panel.
Adjustment: Lower the glass two-to-three inches from the full-up position. Loosen the three guide assembly nut and washer assemblies. Push the glass toward the rear until it bottoms out within the door frame. Move the window guide post toward the rear within the retention slot in the door inner panel. Tighten the three guide assembly nuts securley. Raise and lower the window several times and check for proper fit.
See the attachment below
Saturday, October 20th, 2007 AT 2:35 PM